Host Hotel and Meeting Venue
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
1633 North Bayshore Drive
Miami, FL 33132
Cross Biscayne Bay, the “bridge to Everything Miami”, and enter another world at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. At the intersection of the Miami Arts and Design districts and mere minutes from the Miami Beach Convention Center, this hotel offers business travelers a sophisticated Miami experience. The hotel is near the Port of Miami and is the only marina front downtown hotel with jaw-dropping views. Slumber in style with their modern guest rooms and suites, complete with beautiful balconies overlooking the city or bay.
Check-in Time: 4:00 pm
Check-out Time: 12:00 pm
1 Restaurant, 1 café, 2 bars
On-site water and land activities
- Room Reservation: You are responsible for booking your hotel room at the host hotel.
Click here to reserve your room or call reservations at 1-800-228-9290 or (305) 374-3900. You must reference BCTM when making your reservation. Room, tax, and incidentals will be billed to the credit card you provide.Guest Room Rate: Single / Double $179.00 plus tax (13%)
Group Rate will be provided 3 days before and after meeting dates (October 19-21, 2017), based on availability.
- Reservation Cut-Off Date: Reservations must be made by the cut-off date, Tuesday, September 19 by 5:00 PM EST to receive the group rate and guarantee availability. After this date, rooms will be on a space available basis and at possibly higher rates. We recommend you book early.
- Changes or Cancellations: Contact the hotel directly.
Internet & Parking
- Discounted internet in guestrooms will be provided to IEEE guests at $5.00 per room, per night. Marriott Rewards Members will receive complimentary internet in guestrooms. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and public areas.
- Parking is available on property.
On-site Parking Fee: $29 USD daily
Valet Parking Fee: $34 USD daily
- You are responsible for booking your own air travel.
- Airport Options: The Miami International Airport (MIA) is about 9 miles or 12 minutes from the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel. The Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) is about 28 miles or 30 minutes from the hotel. Both airports accommodate domestic and international travel.
- Special Airfares: Travel arrangements using the IEEE negotiated air carriers or the carriers of your choice can be made through World Travel, Inc.
- Call in: Between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. EST Monday through Friday. Within the US and Canada, call (800) TRY-IEEE, (+1 800 879-4333); and outside of the US and Canada, call +1 717 556-1100.
- Online: Visit their website at ieee.org/travel.
- Email: Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arrival: There is a welcome reception on Thursday, October 19 beginning at 6:00pm that you are required to attend. Registration is from 1:00pm – 5:00pm.
- Departure: On October 21, you will need to book airline reservations no earlier than 3:30pm to allow ample travel time to Miami International Airport. Travel time to the airport is approximately 12 minutes from the hotel.
- Uber: ~$18-$45 one way (MIA) or ~$50-$100 one way (FLL)
- Lyft: ~$18-$45 one way (MIA) or ~$50-$100 one way (FLL)
- Miami Shuttle Van: ~$15 one way (MIA) or ~$50 one way (FLL)
- Taxi: ~$26 one way (MIA) or ~$80 one way (FLL)
- Discounted Car Rentals: IEEE corporate car rental discounts are available to all attendees. Use discount codes here when calling your preferred car rental company to receive special rates: Avis A606000, Budget X520000, Hertz 61368, and Enterprise NA24IE1.
Driving Directions from the Miami International Airport (MIA):
- Take 836 E. to 395 (Miami Beach) Exit.
- Exit to Biscayne Blvd, turn left onto Biscayne Blvd.
- Turn right on NE 14th Street.
- Go 1 block, turn left onto North Bayshore Drive. Hotel is on the right side of street at 1633 N. Bayshore Dr.
Driving Directions from the Fort Lauderdale Airport (FLL):
- Take I-95 South to 395 East to Biscayne Blvd exit.
- Turn left onto Biscayne Blvd. Take a right turn on NE 14th Street.
- Go one block to N. Bayshore Drive and make a left turn onto N. Bayshore Drive. The hotel is on the right side of street at 1633 North Bayshore Drive.
Dinner Boat Cruise on a Chartered Yacht
Featuring Dynamic views of Miami
Time: 6:00 to 10:00 pm
Attendees: Included with your registration fee
Guest: *A limited # of guest passes will be available at a rate of $150.00 per person
*Additional details will follow within the conference advance program
Here are some of the fun things to do during your stay in Miami. Click here for more information.
- South Beach
- Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue
- Haulover Beach Park
- Lummus Park
- Kennedy Park
- Lincoln Road Mall
- Ancient Spanish Monastery
- Art Deco Tour
- South Pointe Park and Pier
- Bass Museum of Art
- American Airlines Arena
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Wynwood Walls
- Boat Tours (including Miami Everglades Airboat Tour)
- Zoological Wildlife Foundation
- Zoo Miami
- Marlins Park
- Holocaust Memorial
- Land and water sports
- Jogging or walking trails
We look forward to seeing you in Miami. If you should have questions or need assistance during the planning process, please send a message to the specific contact below.
Website Registration / Hotel & General Meeting Info
BCTM Conference Manager
US/Canada: +1 800 879-4333
Outside: +1 717 556-1100